A heated propagator makes raising your baby seedlings and cuttings so much easier. Stewart’s heated propagator has an incredibly easy to use system that gives your seedlings the light, heat and protection from the outside elements they need; perfect growing conditions.
A specially designed carbon heating mat underneath provides insulation that keeps the growing media at a temperature of 15-20°C under normal conditions (although this temperature can be affected by ambient temperature). There is also a long-life 22-watt heater installed, which uses up far less energy than standard light bulbs.
- Medium - 38cm x 24cm x 21.5cm
- Large - 52cm x 41.5cm x 28cm
- Clear cover allows light transmission
- Adjustable ventilation
- Simple on/off heater control
- Maintains an average compost temperature of 15-20°C in normal conditions
- Fitted plug included