Plant Magic Root Stimulant
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Plant Magic Root Stimulant increases the biological activity in the root-zone for strong, healthy root development. Great for use not only on rooted cuttings but also for all stages of a plant’s life to ensure a healthy root system. Also great for relieving stress in shocked plants.
How to use Plant Magic – Root Stimulant:
Plant Magic Root Stimulant is designed for use with plants grown in soil but is useful for plants grown in coco and hydro too, and can be used as a foliar feed. Use Plant Magic Root Stimulant on seedlings and rooted cuttings right the way through to the end of flowering. Always shake the bottle well before use. Add Root Stimulant at a rate of 1.5ml/litre of water for seedlings/cuttings, 2.5ml/litre during propagation, 5ml/litre during veg and 2.5ml/litre during flowering. For stressed/shocked plants use at a rate of 5ml/litre. Apply Root Stimulant frequently, i.e. in most waterings. Do not use peroxide products with Plant Magic Root Stimulant as peroxide will kill or severely inhibit the activity of the friendly microbes. Plant Magic Root Stimulant can also be used as a foliar spray. Add Plant Magic Root Stimulant at a rate of 1.5ml/litre of water and spray your plants thoroughly, ensuring you wet both the tops and undersides of leaves. When foliar-feeding, ensure none of the sprays comes into contact with your grow-light. It is usually best to foliar feed your plants when the light has just gone out for the dark-period. This avoids leaf-burns due to intense light hitting wet leaves.
- Plant Magic – Root Stimulant recommended dosage as a Foliar Feed: 1.5ml/litre.
- Plant Magic – Root Stimulant recommended dosage for Propagation: 2.5ml/litre.
- Plant Magic – Root Stimulant recommended dosage for Veg Period: 5ml/litre.
- Plant Magic – Root Stimulant recommended dosage during Flowering: 2.5ml/litre.
- Plant Magic – Root Stimulant recommended dosage for Stressed/Shocked plants 5ml/litre.